Friday, February 09, 2007

COTW-Feb 9th

This weeks character is Burglar~intepret at will...for my students this is actually due tuesday, I'll try to get a better jump on the posting so we're on the same schedule but the routine is, we decide on the character thursday after class and then we look at them the following tuesday. have fun!

Kristina wins this weeks challenge for the class:



Jacob Glaser wastes no time:


Here the rest in no particular order:

Kevin Tong:

Adrien Rivera:

Nathan Kane:

Dave James:

Katie McDee:


J.Ho!:


Oksana:

Tim DePlace:

11 Comments:

Blogger the_russian_spy said...

Mine is up.

11:34 PM  
Blogger Adrien Rivera said...

My burglar dude is up!

11:35 PM  
Blogger Katie McDee said...

Mine's up as well

12:16 AM  
Blogger chris.K said...

up and ready to burgle!

5:37 AM  
Blogger Adrien Rivera said...

Whats the next assignment!? i need something to do this weekend! :)

6:28 PM  
Blogger timothee de place said...

OK, my burglar guy is uploaded.

4:26 PM  
Blogger Adrien Rivera said...

Rick you slacker..post these already!

8:32 AM  
Blogger J.Ho said...

my burglar is up too!

8:43 AM  
Blogger Dave James said...

Kevin: funny and well executed
Adrien: great pose and expression
Nathan: love the retro fell and inking
Katie: good pose and awesome colors
Jason: nice take, awesome costume
Oksana: classy take, nice drawing
Tim: great pose, clothing and props

6:39 PM  
Blogger Dave James said...

Jacob: Great pose, espression. Clothing is spot on and props are great.

6:41 PM  
Blogger rick reese said...

I gotta give this one to Nathan KAne, I like Adrien's a lot too but Nathan's is my favorite, I didn't even do one...next time (shakes fist)

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home